- i'm Egyptian living in Mansoura ,and founder of Passant Magdi Photography &one of the first newborn photographers in Egypt .
- studied business administration in Faculty of commerce - English section Mansoura University.
- worked in My dad’s company for 3 months, After that I stayed at home for a while because of marriage and kids caring.
- decided to work again... but this time I wanted to work with something I love...
- love photography but I didn’t want to be Just a photographer, I wanted to specialize in something unique.
I always see the photos of newborn and kids on social media and ask myself why our photos here in Egypt are not like the Photos I see outside... why our photographers in Egypt never take like those photos
- Then,, I decided to learn how can I make like those photos... how can I hold and use a professional camera. how can I photograph
I started to take some specialized courses;
- a course at Infocus , actually it was a very fruitful start .
- Then a course in Auc
I decided to be a self-educated photography from internet (Google, YouTube through watching many videos and tutorials in this field.
I contacted some newborn photographers from USA, Canada and Australia, and I took with them online workshops and courses.
I started my career as a newborn and kids photographer in 2012. I have my own studio in Mansoura city with lots of clients.
- and now I making workshops and one to one workshop for all the beginning photographers want to start their career as a newborn photographers .